Friday, September 16, 2011

Shopping Spree @ Michael's!

Being a Michael's Rewards member totally pays off when they send you a $10 coupon! I'm a bargain shopper so everything I bought today was on clearance (with the exception of: 4 wreaths, red wire, 4 wood snowmen, white snowflakes, gingerbread stickers & snowmen stickers)! Although the wreaths were only $2.50 each and they are 22", the wood snowmen were .29 cents ea., the red wire was $1.99 and the white snowflakes, gingerbread and snowman stickers were $1.59. So either way I think I made out pretty well.

 The ribbon was only .50 cents ea. 
 The paper I  found in the clearance bin for only .15 cents each! I was surprised with the colors because they can definitely be used for holiday scrapbooks. Can you say "BARGAIN!"
*I think it was a successful shopping trip*

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! So many cute things Steph! I love the ribbon of the gingerbread men. So cute! And you know how I feel about the stickers.. haha. <3 Can't wait to see what you do with the wreaths.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to here from you...