Monday, February 13, 2012

Daphne Oz's Chocolate Chip & Coconut Oatmeal Cookies!

Ok, so I have this new obsession with "The Chew" on ABC. It features Clinton Kelly, Carla Hall, Michael Symon, Mario Batalli and Daphne Oz. It's pretty much a cooking show, but they feature other topics as well. I'm really not that "domesticated", but I feel like I really want to be. Therefore, I've started cooking and baking a lot lately. BUT! Today I baked these AWESOME cookies! (eating one right now, so delicious!) It was really easy, so I would LOVE to share it.
The recipe is here
Here's how my cookies came out:

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Definitely going to have to try those! They combine 2 of my favorite things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are delicious Jessica! Really simple to make also!! Enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to here from you...