Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I always hear that Valentine's Day is most popular with "dating" couples. I don't believe that one bit. I see a lot of married couples (including my parents) who celebrate the day of love. Although I do have to agree with some who say everyday can be Valentine's day, no matter what kind of relationship you are in. I guess today is just another day for card stores and candy shoppes to make an extra dollar. This year for V-day my boyfriend and I will be celebrating it on Saturday. Due to his new job, I felt like he would be too tired when he got home from work to go out to dinner, so I settled for Saturday. :) We had a "budget" for Christmas that totally went out the window, so I told him that I didn't want anything spectacular for Valentine's. (Let's see if he listens!) Me, on the otherhand, got him his favorite candy and I made this frame for him. I'm so grateful that he likes the things that I make him. Otherwise, he'd have a lot of "useless" junk....lol. It was super simple to make. Have a great Valentine's everyone!

2 comments:

  1. That's so adorable Steph! John and I will be celebrating Valentines Day on Friday after our classes. I hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope you enjoy as well! Love the singing cupcake...too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to here from you...